Monday, September 3, 2012

Korban in Action

I had the idea to post a video on here on Korban.  I get a lot of questions about how verbal he is, etc., so I thought a video would be a good idea.  He's made SO much progress and we are very proud.  We're new to this whole video thing, so please overlook that.  I told Korban I was making a movie of him for my friends to look at.  :)  The video is of him looking at a book with me and us talking about it.  Selah was in the next room playing with Brad on the iPad and I had to stop my video because she ran in and interrupted to tell me that the Team Umizoomi app wasn't working right.  Ha!  But I'll use that for an example too.  You can see Korban get frustrated and take a swing at her right before I turn it off.  Thankfully, he missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment